Tuesday, November 30, 2010

moments : of 301 studio work


Taking two minutes to reflect where we're at in the semester.  This being the first week back after Thanksgiving break (in which I'm so thankful  that Thanksgiving break was actually a break studio-wise) these next two weeks its crunch time.  Despite being in crunch-time mode most all the time this semester, its flown by.  I'm not sure if that's because its my last months here before I leave for Australia or that even though I'm dreading the workload for these last weeks I'm realizing that in only three semesters I will be dreading that same crunch-time, critique-week, heap of work for the last time as an iarc student. -and what I dread more than sleepless nights that blur into many days, raccoon eyes and no social life? : the end of my undergraduate years.

So I guess I'm kind of soaking up all we've gotten out of this semesters studio, what's ahead and what's behind me -


snippets of my work from studio : 301
click to enlarge!

No comments:

Post a Comment